Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

♥Green Inspired Make-up Look♥

This look I did on the fly for a friend's baby's birthday party! I wanted to try something more bold and out of my comfort zone... Sorry about the not so great pictures... I was in a hurry because we are about to leave... NOW!! :D Let me know what you think??


Sorry about the pouty lips... just wanted to show off the Urban Decay Lip Gloss.. I kept it toned down on the lips due to bright eyes!!


Used E.L.F eye lid primer then Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chronic and then used E.L.F 100 eye shadow to complete eyeshadow blending and brow highlighting 
Eye Liner: Rimmel Kohl Liner
Mascara: Smashbox Full Exposure
Foundation: My everyday routine... Check out my youtube video to see how I do that!! :D
♥Amy

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Give them big hugs for me! I so wish that Addie and I could go. I miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete