Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Make Up Look 1/11/12

Hey guys..
Here is a make up look I did on 1/11/12.... My hubby and I went to eat dinner at his parents house.. Hope you all enjoy!! I will list the products I used to create this look. Let me know if you have any questions!!??

Face: 
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer 
Eos Lip Balm 
Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating primer
Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer stick under eyes
Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in Beige 300
Loreal Bare Naturale mineral makeup in Sun Beige as bronzer (contouring on cheeks and temples in "c" shape)
Covergirl Cheekers in Snow Plum for blush
Lips: 
Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer #100 
Mary Kay Nourishine Lip gloss in Pink Diamonds


Eyes: 
Physicians Formula Powder Finish Concealer stick as primer 
E.L.F Beauty eye manual in everyday eye edition (lighter shade for highlighting and inner corner of eye)
Revlon Satin Eye Shadow in Polished Bronze on outer lid 
Rimmel London Eyeshadow Trio in color orion... used darker color on crease 
Rimmel London Eye Liner Kajal Soft Kohl Pencil as liner
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black

♥ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment